Search Engine Optimization
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is nothing but a process that aims for getting quality and quantity traffic to a website by performing a variety of tasks to make it ranks high on a search engine’s organic search results (aka non paid) for a certain keyword.
In simple words, SEO is all about getting a website or online content well-optimized so that a search engine finds it as the most relevant one for a certain search query and ranks it as a top result which in turn drives “natural” or “organic” traffic rather than paid traffic to your website.
Why optimizing a website is so important can be understood from the fact that almost 3 out of 4 people use ‘search engines’ to find a product or service of their need. Generally, the first page of a search engine’s search results accounts for 90% of whole traffic and the remaining 10% is distributed by the following pages.
So, now it is clear that if your website in not on the first page of the search results for a certain search query (or say ‘keyword’), then you are missing out on valuable leads.
Positioning a website on top of a search engine results page can create magic for your overall search visibility and also increases the click through ratio (CTR) as searchers usually pay attention only to the first few results shown in the search engine results page for the certain keyword(s) they search for.
Then, the ultimate question that probably props to your mind is:
How to be found on Google search?
This is what we are specialized in. We create and execute customised search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns for your website based on your business goal and that provide you with high rankings that are natural and long-lasting.
Effective strategies that we follow to get your website to the top of Google search are:
Search Engine Optimization 2021
With every passing year SEO strategy is keep changing, to dominate your competitors you have to keep up with the trend. Here at ProtechZi, we are ever ready to adopt with the latest tactics to get your website on top of the SERPs and in the process, our strategy for Search Engine Optimization 2021 can be proved to be a masterstroke.
We offer every possible option to our clients to try our service with confidence. We understand that to find a suitable digital company has been tough due to incompetency of SEO companies, High pricing, poor client services and so many fraud companies in the market etc. So here is what we offer !
Start now with Our unique Approach
- No Contract
Sometimes business owners are confused to choose a SEO partner. So we ask our clients to try for a month and see the result, if you are not happy in your first month SEO campaign then you can move out. So we need a month time to prove that we are the best choice for your search.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
We also offer you an option to try our services for a month and we guarantee you the improvement in your keyword ranking at the end of your first month campaign, if failed to show you the improvement then you will get your 100% money back.
- Dedicated SEO Specialist
We understand this is quite annoying to work with multiple people for a single project. So we have made it easy for our clients to assign a dedicated SEO specialist for all your issues related to your SEO campaign. Or you can discuss on any other issues related to your website.
- Transparent Reporting
We provide clear and measurable reporting to our clients so that they can evaluate our service from time to time and decide whether to continue with us or quit.
- 100% White Hat SEO Technics
You must be assured that we follow completely Google white hat Technics to save your site from any future Google penalty. We do all manual process so that there is no fear of black hat SEO.
Note: Our on page SEO pricing is designed especially keeping small businesses in mind. It is the most pocket-friendly plan to start with!
ProtechZi is one of the most innovative and trusted Search Engine Optimization (SEO) companies in USA, Canada and Australia including few other promising countries where Digital Marketing is catching up with the latest trends.
Our most of the successful Local SEO campaigns for small and medium size businesses are running in the below listed states/cities of USA :