Most powerful and cheapest cloud hosting revealed!!!
What is Cloud Hosting
Cloud hosting is a server and network infrastructure that uses software to divide a single physical server into multiple virtual servers. Often, these devices are referred to as virtual machines, or VMs.
Hostinger Cloud Hosting offers powerful and user-friendly web hosting with the backend already taken care of. But what is Cloud Hosting and what features make it stand out in the crowd?
Its the cheapest cloud hosting compared to any other cloud service in the market. Its our personal experience and our own website is hosted on Hostinger cloud, you can test the speed of our site and see how fast it it. We recommend instead of spending huge money on all those heavier companies try hostinger and see the speed at a lowest cost.
If you need any assistance then feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you to set up your hosting and help you to speed up your site faster then ever.
Hostinger Cloud Hosting combines the best features of shared hosting together with a VPS in one easy-to-use package. It includes the usability and intuitiveness of hPanel (custom control panel) combined with dedicated resources and easy scaling from a VPS.
How Does Cloud Hosting Work?
Each Cloud container serves a limited amount of containers with dedicated resources. Cloud Hosting servers are deployed in multiple locations across the globe to make sure customers get the best speed and response time (it balances the load and maximizes uptime). All machines are connected by 10G/40G uplinks to ToR switches which are set up for High Availability (HA). We have dual uplinks per DC. In case one uplink goes down, the traffic is routed seamlessly through the other. If the cloud package needs to be moved or restored, the transfer/restore process is seamless.
How Does Cloud Hosting Work?
- Seamless Upgrade from shared hosting
- Dedicated IP
- Dedicated resources
- Live Upgrade between cloud packages (For example from Startup to Enterprise)
- Free Lifetime SSL included
- Daily Backup / Snapshot of all data on the account
- Embedded CloudFlare protection (with DDoS protection mode selection)
- Fully Managed and Monitored Services (24/7 monitoring by our System Engineers)
- The backend is handled by us. No need to know command line or how to run a VPS.
- Easy-to-use hPanel included for free (with all future updates)
- Auto-deploy from GitHub or other repositories
- Compatibility with WordPress
- All the other benefits that you would receive with our standard hosting packages are also included.
What Makes Hostinger Cloud Hosting Services so Attractive?
- Superior speed performance! Experience hosting up to 3x faster and make your visitors happy with lightning-quick website loading time.
- It’s scalable! Moreover, websites hosted on the Cloud are able to respond to all server requests much faster. Not to mention the seamless upgrade options!
- With our Cloud Hosting, you get daily backups by default. No more worrying about data loss! If the Cloud package needs to be moved or restored, the transfer/restore process is seamless.
- All our Cloud Hosting plans provide a dedicated IP and, of course, isolated resources. That means that your website is safe from any disruptions and outages.
- Pay for 12+ months for any Cloud Hosting plan at Hostinger and get a free Lifetime SSL certificate, Cloudflare protection and one domain (not to mention our 24/7/365 customer support).
- Finally, it’s affordable! If you have exceeded your Business Shared Hosting resources and your website traffic has increased but VPS hosting is too expensive for you or you don’t have Server Administration knowledge – Cloud Hosting is a perfect choice.
Cloud Hosting Architecture:
- Fully isolated virtual machines/containers per client
- Dedicated resources, comparable to our VPS offerings
- SSD drives with RAID 10 arrays
- Latest Intel Xeon CPUs
Currently, they have 3 Cloud hosting plans: Startup, Professional, and Enterprise
Cloud Hosting is the best of both worlds. The main advantages of a VPS but with less work for you. Because the control panel is preinstalled and the backend is taken care of, you can focus on what’s important to you and let us take care of that pesky backend maintenance. Cloud Hosting is as simple as shared hosting but with more power.
- Why Indian Company Over Local IT company
- WordPress Design and Its Benefit and Why It’s Widely Used?
- 5 of the most common SEO mistakes and how to avoid them?
- 10 Best Free SEO Chrome Extensions (Tried and Tested)
- What is the Difference Between SEO and Google AdWords?
- A complete guide to digital marketing – 5 SEO tricks to grow your business faster